Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Dear Leader's Diary - 12













Now that my government is all powerful, and will do whatever we want, forever, I am an even more Dear Leader than Kim Jong Un, and have asked my web team to produce a suitably powerful new header for this Diary. You are instructed to like it at once, or there will be trouble.

Britain has been "passively tolerant" for far too long, and we should not leave people to live their lives as they please as long as they obey the law. That just isn't good enough. I am getting Mrs May to produce a list of measures that we will impose to teach you some respect. This will show those people who said we were a bunch of tin-pot fascists that they were wrong. 

In our glorious future, it will be an offence to hold minority "extremist" views that differ from Britain's consensus. You will be told which opinions are acceptable, and we will crack down on anyone who is considering beginning to think any of these thoughts. Laughing at me, my government, or any of our very good ideas will result in severe punishment.

Enough of that for now. I should not have had to tell you the correct things to think in the first place. See that you do not continue to wrong-think.

No comments: