Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Dear Leader's Diary - Episode 11

The Dear Leader's Diary - Pert 11

My web team have managed to remove the vandalised picture that was annoying me, and I have asked them to put something in its place while we set up a new staged picture of me being very popular in a huge barn with a few trusted supporters.

Now, following our Cabinet meeting, we have had a few very clever ideas to make Britain Great again for hard working families, but not anyone else, obviously.

For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'As long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'. Well, that won't do, will it? We are going to become an actively intolerant society, and anyone who disagrees with me will be in serious trouble.

Further details will follow as soon as we have thought them up, and there will be no senseless delays to confer with focus groups, civil rights lawyers, or any of that namby pamby nonsense. 

No comments: