Monday, May 11, 2015

The Dear Leader's Diary - Episode 2














Righto! I've got my sleeves rolled up, and my photographer is ready, so I think I'll make a jolly old start on some legislation. 24% of the voters have made their unanimous demands, that I simply must fulfil. 

That absurd human rights nonsense, forced on us by the evil dictators of Europe, simply has  to go. I mean, really! Look at this stuff!
  • The right to life
  • The right not to be tortured
  • The right not to be a slave
  • The right to a fair trial
  • The right NOT to be punished if you haven’t broken the law
  • The right to private family life
  • The right to freedom of thought, conscience, and religion
  • The right to freedom of expression
  • The right to marry and start a family
  • The right to peaceful enjoyment of possessions
  • The right to education
  • The right to free elections
  • The right NOT to be given the death penalty
Away with all that tosh! I'm pumped, and doesn't Sam know it!

No comments: